Ricoh MPC 3003, MPC 3503, MPC 4503, MPC 5503, MPC 6003admin-qofficesol
The Ricoh MPC 3003, MPC 3503, MPC 4503, MPC 5503, MPC 6003 series of Multifunction Products (MFPs) is engineered to work the way you do. It combines high-quality, full-color output with productivity-enhancing capabilities so you can leverage a wider range of information in newer, smarter ways. Transform your MFP into an information portal by connecting to the cloud from your smartphone, tablet or other mobile device and use these powerful systems to print, share and discover the value of customized convenience. Packed with advanced versatility and energy-saving features in a space-saving design, it’s ideal for fast-paced offices with heavy workloads. Choose it as the primary system for your workgroup or as an integral part of the Ricoh Managed Document Services (MDS) strategy and boost productivity throughout your organization.
• High-performance and convenience in a quiet, compact design
• Mobile connectivity for faster, more efficient workflow
• Intuitive, familiar controls for versatile, multifunction performance
• A single solution for smarter printing, copying, scanning and optional faxing
• Measurable eco-performance saves energy, reduces consumption and lowers operating costs
Please click here to contact our office for prices and queries.
- Technology: 4-Drum Method
- Output Speed (Copy/Print)
- MP C3003: 30-ppm B&W & FC (LTR)
- MP C3503: 35-ppm B&W & FC (LTR)
- MP C4503: 45-ppm B&W & FC (LTR)
- MP C5503: 55-ppm B&W & FC (LTR)
- MP C6003: 60-ppm B&W & FC (LTR)
- First Copy Time (FC/B&W)
- 7.1/4.6 seconds (MP C3003/MP C3503)
- 5.7/4 seconds (MP C4503)
- 4.5/3.1 seconds (MP C5503/MP C6003)
- Copy Resolution 600 dpi
- Automatic Reversing Document Feeder (ARDF): Original Capacity: 100 sheets
- Network Protocol Support : TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6), IPX/SPX*
- Network/OS : Windows XP/Vista/7/8/Server 2003/ Server 2008/Server 2008R2/Server 2012, Netware 6.5*
- Warm-up time: Less than 20 sec.
- MP C3003/MP C3503: 205.1 lbs. (93.1 kg)
- MP C4503/MP C5503: 220.2 lbs. (99.9 kg)
- MP C6003: 221.3 lbs. (100.4 kg)
- CPU :
- PMC-Sierra RM7035 600 MHz (MP C3003/MP C3503)
- Intel Celeron Processor U3405 1.07GHz (MP C4503/MP C5503/MP C6003)
- Memory: 2GB RAM/250GB HDD Standard & Maximum (MP C4503/MP C5503/ MP C6003)
- Scanner Resolution : B&W and FC scanning at 100 – 600 dpi, Up to 1200 dpi for TWAIN scanning
- Scanning Speed (B&W & Color LTR) :
- 200/300 dpi: 79 ipm (MP C3003/MP C3503)
- 110 ipm Simplex/180 ipm Duplex (MP C4503/MP C5503/MP C6003)
- Facsimile (optional)
- Power Requirements : 120V – 127V, 60Hz, 12A
- Power Consumption : 1,584W or less
- Scan-to-Email (with LDAP support), Scan-to-Folder (SMB/FTP/NCP*), Scan-to-URL, Scan-to-Media (USB/SD Card), Network TWAIN Scanning
- Output Capacity Standard: 500 sheets
- Max. Stored Documents : 3,000 documents
- Max. Page Capacity : 9,000 pages
Fast, reliable production
This powerful and innovative MFP series delivers high-quality, monochrome or color output at up to 60 ppm for incredible throughput. The Ricoh MP C3003 and MP C3503 feature a 100-Sheet Automatic Reversing Document Feeder (ARDF) while the MP C4503, MP C5503 and MP C6003 come standard with a 220-Sheet Single Pass Document Feeder (SPDF) for fast-paced 180 ipm duplex scanning. Select the Internal Finisher* to save floor space or choose from a wide range of external finishers to expedite workflow.
Functionality made to look easy
Complete even the most complex tasks with ease. The MFP’s 9-inch, full-color, tiltable control panel allows you to easily access a host of features. Remove paper misfeeds quickly by following synchronized animated guides or LED lights that help identify the source of the problem. Plus, the Auto Drawer feature completes the paper tray retraction automatically once the user begins to push the drawer closed.
Anytime, anywhere performance
The Ricoh MPC 3003, MPC 3503, MPC 4503, MPC 5503, MPC 6003 can print from many mobile devices, including smartphones, tablets or laptops, without device-specific drivers for incredible on-the-go convenience. For organizations seeking even more secure mobile printing, the optional Ricoh HotSpot® MFP, or Ricoh HotSpot Enterprise server software can be installed to help improve mobile productivity without compromising data, document or user security. Plus, users can print JPEGs, TIFFs and PDFs using a USB drive or SD card right at the device without LAN access or native applications.
Where power meets convenience
With a powerful processor and ample RAM, the Ricoh MPC 3003, MPC 3503, MPC 4503, MPC 5503, MPC 6003 enables your entire workgroup to produce impressive, fast-paced output. Streamline workflow and simplify execution with the one-click, preset interface driver or optional Adobe PostScript driver. With advanced administrative controls, quotas can be set to limit outputs for specific users or workgroups.
Capture and share documents
Choose the Ricoh MPC 3003, MPC 3503, MPC 4503, MPC 5503, MPC 6003 to share your best ideas in better ways. Monochrome and color scanned documents can be sent to multiple recipients with Scan-to-Email/Folder/URL/FTP. Compress file sizes for full-color scans and send them easily without compromising image quality. Take advantage of centralized Distributed Scan Management (DSM) while following specific preferences and rules to automate document tasks and improve productivity. The innovative MFP also lets you send faxes directly from a PC and automatically routes inbound faxes to e-mail addresses or network folders for fast, secure delivery.
Unrivaled security to protect your greatest assets
The Ricoh MPC 3003, MPC 3503, MPC 4503, MPC 5503, MPC 6003 includes user authentication to help prevent unauthorized access. It enables users to store documents at the MFP until an ID Card* is swiped or password is entered to release them. A watermark can be added to confidential documents that will appear when unauthorized
users attempt to copy them. Encrypted PDF transmission scrambles data on confidential PDFs to help prevent unauthorized access. In addition, the MFP includes the standard DataOverwriteSecurity System (DOSS) that automatically overwrites any files on the hard drive to render them unreadable. HDD encryption adds another layer
of protection against hackers.