Konica Minolta bizhub PRO 950admin-qofficesol
In a competitive, cost-conscious business world, production professionals must work faster and smarter and the bizhub PRO 950 is purpose-built to do just that. Unlike printer-copiers for office applications, the bizhub PRO 950 is a true professional – with high output speed, long-running reliability and flexible auto finishing capabilities. Its 95 ppm print/copy output can rise to 190 ppm with tandem printing capability. Rugged construction and robust monthly duty cycle of 750,000 pages keeps you ahead of increasing demands. And multiple finishing options let you produce more documents in less time, to meet the needs of corporate in-plant printing as well as commercial and print-for-pay customers.
A powerful standard image controller provides point-and-click simplicity. An on-board LCD screen can give you a thumbnail preview before you print. With seamless interfaces to Konica Minolta’s Printgroove Production Suite and EFI’s advanced MicroPress system, you’ll also be able to incorporate the bizhub PRO 950 into a total print management environment. And you can count on professional back-up by industry-leading Konica Minolta service and support.So put the bizhub PRO 950 to work on your production floor – and let a real PRO handle your high-volume workflow.
Please click here to contact our office for prices and queries.
- Imaging process: High speed dual beam laser imaging
- Copy/print speed A4 : Up to 95 cpm Up to 5,700 cph
- Copy/print speed A3 : Up to 55 cpm Up to 3,300 cph
- First Copy/print time : 3.1 sec. (A4)
- Copy resolution: Equivalent to 600 x 600 dp
- Scan speed: Up to 95 opm
- Scan resolution: Max.: 600 x 600 dpi
- System memory: 2 GB System 160 GB hard disk
- Controller CPU: MPC 8245, 400 MHz
- Print resolution: Max.: 2,400 x 600 dpi
- Original format: A5–A3
- Operating systems: Windows 98/ME/NT4.0/2000/XP/ Server 2003 Macintosh 9.2/10.2 or later
- Scan modes: TWAIN /HDD/FTP/SMB/E-mail
- Scan formats TIFF (single and multi page), PDF
- Interfaces: 10-Base-T/100-Base-TX Ethernet/USB 2.0; /Parallel IEEE 1284 (optional)
- Automatic document feeder: Up to 100 originals
- Network Protocol: TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, ETHERTALK, IPP, NETBEUI
- Paper input capacity: Maximum 6,650 sheets
- Paper Output capacity: Up to 3,200 sheets
- Copy/print volume (monthly): 750,000
- Warm up time: Approx. 330 sec
- System weight: Approx. 285 kg
- and many more useful features..
Incomparable quality from pioneering technologies
In addition, the innovative „Supercell” technology permits the reproduction of full 256 grey scales with each screening type and frequency, tremendously improving the faithful reproduction of text, photos, images, illustrations and other graphic elements in prints.
The bizhub PRO 950’s advanced smoothing technology achieves an outstanding print resolution of up to 2,400 x 600 dpi and gives an impressive boost to the print quality. Its unique enhanced smoothing adds extra differentiation to grey scales, ensuring the depiction of considerably more variation.
The workhorse for black & white
- With its robust design and a production speed of 95 A4 pages per minute, the bizhub PRO 950 handles monthly duty cycles of up to 750,000 prints with ease and provides absolute reliability even for the production of peak volumes.
- Equally productive is the high scanning performance of 95 opm at up to 600 dpi, which can be further enhanced with a variety of scanning functions
- A combination of two bizhub PRO 950 can also work as a tandem, producing one print job at the incredible speed of 190 A4 pages per minute. Alternatively and just as required, these systems can of course process different jobs simultaneously – full flexibility is guaranteed.
- The outstanding RIP and print performance of the bizhub PRO 950 permit continuous production and constant high throughput, effectively avoiding bottlenecks and minimising job completion times. Production processes can be streamlined and the overall performance enhanced, enabling the increase of throughput, turnover and ultimately profit.
- The print quality on the bizhub PRO 950 is truly superb. The combination of enhanced screening technologies and Konica Minolta’s proprietary Simitri toner achieves an absolutely consistent print quality on a level up to now unattainable. This quality performance culminates in the supreme print resolution of up to 2,400 x 600 dpi.
Optimised operation with intelligent processing
With a paper input capacity of max. 6,650 sheets and the ability to print on media between 40 and 300 gsm, the paper processing flexibility on the bizhub PRO 950 is superb. Any two trays can be programmed for the same media type and are instantly combined to one virtual tray. A special post insertion option enables convenient post insertion of pre-printed materials, such as coloured covers.
The bizhub PRO 950 comes with a powerful
Pentium 2 GHZ embedded controller with Linux operating system, 2 GB memory and 160 GB hard disc. Thanks to its tremendously improved RIP speed, the bizhub PRO 950 sails through the most comprehensive of jobs, while JDF/JMF compliance ensures easy integration into any working environment. This is optimised job processing at its best, enabling the production of high volumes in a minimum of time
Impressive versatility from start to finish
- bizhub PRO 950 (main unit) Professional finishing starts right inside the bizhub PRO 950 – a variety of advanced features ensures the production of sophisticated document formats. For example mixplex allows combining single- and double-sided pages within one document. Mixmedia lets the user specify individual paper types from various trays on page-level. The combination of the mixmedia and mixplex functionality fully automates the production of complex oneand two-sided documents on different media. In addition the paper catalogue functionality ensures highest ease of use.
- Large Capacity Unit A4 (LU-407) Equipped with the large capacity cassette LU-407 the bizhub PRO 950 accommodates up to 6,650 sheets of paper and can process various types of media with paper weights between 40 and 300 gsm