Ricoh Pro C9100 and C9110
Competition in the print industry has never been fiercer. As a result, commercial printers need to increase margins and maintain profitability by investing in new technology that is durable and productive for high digital print volumes. The new generation Ricoh Pro C9100 and C9110 is the answer. It is the affordable digital solution allowing printers to enter the high-speed digital market. to enter the high-speed digital market.
The Pro C9100 Series can integrate into a hybrid workflow and delivers greater flexibility, superb print quality and higher productivity with faster turnaround performance. It compliment offset printers in terms of quality and provide variable data with greater media handling capability. This makes high volume jobs cost effective and highly efficient whilst introducing personalisation and customisation options simply not available with offset technology.
Please click here to contact our office for prices and queries.
Technology: 4-drum dry electrostatic transfer system with internal transfer belt
Fusing: Oil less belt-fusing method
Print Speed: Pro 9100 FC (CMYK)/BK 110PPM Pro 9110 FC (CMYK)/BK 130PPM
Print: Max 1200 x 4800dpi VCSEL
Warm-up time: Less than 420 sec.
Weight: Less than 1,000kg
Power Source: 220-240V, less than 60A (30A x2), 50/60Hz
Power Consumption: Less than 9000W
Duty Cycle: 1,750K per month
Paper Input Capacity: Standard: 1st tray: 2,200 sheets 2nd tray: 2,200 sheets
Max. Output Capacity: 1,000K per month
COLOUR CONTROLLER: E-43
CPU: Intel i5-4570 (2.9GHz up to 3.6GHz with Turbo)
Memory: 2GB x 2 HDD: 1TB x1 SATA
Operating System Windows 7 Professional
for Embedded Systems x64
Ricoh Pro C9100 and C9110 suppor ts advanced external EFI Fiery servers. They have a new user interface and functionality. With ease-of-use enhancements they help simplify file management and job workflow for greater efficiency.
The Ricoh Pro C9100 Series is available with either the EFI E-43 or the faster and more powerful E-83 print server. The latter incorporates a high-performance 3.5GHz up to a 3.8GHz with Turbo Intel Xeon processor, extended 2GB x 8 memory and a powerful 500 GB HDD. They enable you to not only handle complex jobs more easily but also support the finishing options that you can offer to be more competitive and profitable
Extensive media library
The unique library holds over 200 profiles tested and proven by Ricoh. There’s also a custom library for personalized media profiles along with a back-up capacity for an additional 1,000 profi les. It gives real scope to take advantage of a diverse range of different print opportunities. It also allows users to adjust and associate different parameters per substrate to ensure image quality and reliability, including different ICC profiles for the front and reverse of a sheet.
With RICOH Pro C9100 series, you can benefit from increased reliability and productivity. It offers of a lifetime of 60,000K or 5 years and a recommended document volume range of 100 – 700K, maximum 1,000K.
Plockmatic Booklet Maker (Optional)
• 50 sheet or 35 sheet Production Booklet Making System (80gsm paper)
• Creates high quality 200 page (or 140 page) saddle-stitched and square folded booklets at rated engine speed
• Optional Bleed trim and creasing capabilities eliminate manual processing
• Supports up to 300gsm media – coated or uncoated – for a wide range of applications
• A newly designed precision face trimmer module allows you to trim the shingle effect off the booklet as required for a clean, professional look
• Off-line mode enables manual booklet making from documents produced on other devices Increase your Direct Mail output
Ring Binder (Optional)
• Fully automates binding workfl ow, saving time and labour costs
• Easy of operation as the system processes from printing to closing rings without manual intervention
• Operator can prepare for the next job whilst the system runs itself
• Two sizes of consumable rings are available for 50 or 100 sheets
• Cartridge ring holds up to 75 sets and easy to refi ll
• Black/white coloured rings available GBC